Who is this for?
If you live in a close-knit community where spreading the word is easy, and everyone knows your name, then this is definitely the package for you with everything you need.
I absolutely love this event, I had forgotten just how much I enjoyed being creative. Thank you all so much.”
Don’t forget you need to register your area before you purchase an event package.
Once you’ve got a group of helpers, local interest and what you need to start, it’s time to get into creating your event.
Brilliant! So great to get our kids out having fun on a winters evening. I feel proud to be living in an area with so much community spirit.”
The basic toolkit package gives you:
Organisation and planning
- Your own event page with interactive map
- Email platform to keep in touch with your window makers and local community
- Planning toolkit with timeline
- Display ideas gallery for makers
- Add images, links and logos to your event page
- ‘Print at home’ downloadable maps
- A Facebook event page
- Template flyers, posters and logos
- Social Media and marketing advice
- Health and safety information
- Schools pack
- Budget template
- Press and Social media advice
- Branding kit and survey advice
- Templates for press releases
- High res press photos
- Powerpoint presentations for schools and communities
Price: £150.00 per year
NB: Although this toolkit is ideal for a small event if you are keen for your event to draw people in from further afield, we recommend you choose the Standard Toolkit which comes complete with a host of marketing materials to help promote your event.