This event has already taken place.
We would like to invite you to join in with a community project to transform the windows of businesses and homes facing on to Great Junction Street, on Saturday 17th March between 6pm and 9pm, into an outdoor window gallery to be viewed from the street. This is an idea that has been very successful in other cities, bringing the community together, improving the area, attracting new visitors and increasing business as a direct result.
FREE Workshops available at;
1 Junction Place
The dates are as follows;
Friday 2nd March 1pm – 5pm
Monday 5th March 5pm – 8pm
Friday 9th March 1pm – 5pm
Monday 12th March 5pm – 8pm
Friday 16th March 1pm – 5pm
Saturday 17th March 12noon – 3pm
ON THE NIGHT
• Make a display in your shop or home window (images, disco lights, music, or even perform!etc)
• If you run a businesses in the area, you can ‘donate’ a window to a local community group
• Put your address on the map on our page at windowwanderland.com
• See the website for ideas for displays from other events
• Wrap up warm and go out for an evening walk to see designs done by residents and local groups between 6pm – 9pm on Saturday 17th March.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Co-ordinated by Quay Community Improvements
www.quaycic.co.uk / www.polha.co.uk