Thank you for creating a Window Wanderland.
Window Wanderland is a Community Interest Company (CIC), our aim is to promote wellbeing by connecting people at a community level. As an organiser, you and your team will acting as our representatives and we expect you to agree to commit to these conditions:
- You commit to accessibility: Window Wanderland is open to all.
- You commit to participation for all: Window Wanderland is designed to encourage as many people as possible to take part, regardless of their artistic skills, backgrounds or experience.
- This means telling everyone in your community about the festival, across cultures and generations.
- You commit to encourage walking: please keep the area small to avoid people using cars.
- You commit to it being non-commercial and not to charge people to create displays.
Most importantly you commit to self-kindness, and do what you can within your capacity.
- You will create a facebook page for your festival and ‘co-host’ with us via our Window Wanderland Facebook page.
- You agree that your website is an original work; you will not copy any images, copywriting or content from windowwanderland.com
- You agree to put a link to Window Wanderland on your website.
- You agree to ensure the story behind Window Wanderland is told consistently and in keeping with our brand.
- You agree to keep us informed of any media/films/articles your event is featured in so that we can share it:
- You share your images with us via Pinterest/Instagram/Twitter/ Facebook/YouTube.
- You agree that all social media posts @windowwander are child friendly.
- You agree not to use ‘Window Wanderland’ to share your own personal opinions/politics.
- You understand that Window Wanderland gives you/your organisation use of the name for one year.
- This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the Window Wanderland.
- You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of the Window Wanderland images or services or included platform or software.
- You grant to us all rights to use the content/photos that you post on Window Wanderland or send us at email@example.com
By ticking the box on the website to access the toolkit you are agreeing to the Organisers agreement above and our Terms and Conditions.