Thank you for creating a Window Wanderland.
Window Wanderland is a Community Interest Company (CIC), our aim is to promote wellbeing by connecting people at a community level. As an organiser, you and your team will acting as our representatives and we expect you to agree to commit to the following:
OUR ETHOS- You commit to:
- accessibility: Window Wanderland is open to all.
- participation for all: Window Wanderland is designed to encourage as many people as possible to take part, regardless of their artistic skills, backgrounds or experience.
- telling everyone in your community about the festival, across cultures and generations.
- encourage walking: please keep the area small to avoid people using cars.
- being non-commercial and not to charge people to create displays.
- not using your ‘Window Wanderland’ to share your personal opinions/politics/religion/beliefs; as these could act as a barrier to participation.
Most importantly you commit to self-kindness, and do what you can within your capacity.
MARKETING- you agree to:
- keep ‘Window Wanderland’ as part of the name, crediting us/our logo on all printed and downloadable materials, on websites and in social media
- use our press releases to ensure the story behind Window Wanderland is told consistently
- share any media/films/articles your festival is featured in so that we can share it
- co-host a Facebook event page with us through the Window Wanderland Facebook page
- keep all social media posts child friendly
- add a link to Window Wanderland’s website if you develop your own festival website.
- sharing feedback and high-res photos of so we can improve the festival and inspire others.
- You agree not to collect users’ content or information, or to access Window Wanderland’s website, using automated or other means without our written permission
- If you want Window Wanderland to be part of a larger festival/partnership please discuss this with us first
- You agree to run a safe festival that complies with all laws, regulations and requirements within your community.
- In the situation of Covid-19, you are responsible to make sure you are compliant with any current restrictions in your local area. If you are in the UK here is the link to the government website.
- You understand that all branding, trademarks, service marks and logos used belong to Window Wanderland.
- You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of the Window Wanderland images or services or included platform or software.
- You grant to us all rights to use the content/photos that you post on Window Wanderland.
By ticking the box on the website to access the toolkit you are agreeing to the Organisers agreement above and our Terms and Conditions.