Hertsmere Window Wanderland
We are delighted to be bringing this fantastic event to Hertsmere and with your help we will transform the streets into a magical outdoor gallery for all to enjoy!
- Elstree and Borehamwood Town Council
- Aldenham Parish Council
- Bushey Festival
- Christmas in Potters Bar
Window Wanderlands have been held around the world and here are some links if you want to know more:
Window Wanderland on The One Show
Windows of Wonder – The Guardian
Window Wanderland spreads friendship – BBC News
Fancy taking part.
Taking part as a Windowmaker is FREE and everyone’s welcome. You can make a display in the windows of your flat, house, business, school, nursery, car, campervan, shop – or in your front garden!
Please don’t feel intimidated. Your display could be as simple as a candle, book or fairy-lights in a window. Or you could go all out and stage a performance in your front room! Anything goes… as long as it’s family friendly!
What to do next:
- Click on ‘Take part in this event’ to add your location to our map.
- You’ll get a ‘Welcome Pack’ when you sign in and access to lots of inspiration for windows too
- Tell your friends and neighbours and ask them to get involved!
If you have any questions or would like to sponsor, promote or volunteer to help with this event, please contact the InpireAll Events Team through Contact organiser on the right or email Events@inspireall.com
Keep checking back to this page to see our map grow! and follow the event on Facebook for all the latest news HERE
- we require that all displays are for visualising only and no physical interaction takes place.
- when attending the event please keep in your bubble
- stick to social distancing, if a display has viewers please move on and circle round to it in quieter times.
- if you or anyone in your group show signs of covid please refrain from participating in this event and follow the NHS advice HERE
- for more information please visit the government guidance HERE
Start/End Dates: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th December 2020
Window times: between 6 -9 pm